Junior netball for children aged 10 to 15 years old
- Players turning 10+ in the current year
- Players new to netball are welcome – we will train you up!
- Training on a Monday afternoon for 1 hour, between 4pm – 6.30pm, at Small St Willoughby Courts
- All team coaches and umpires are organised by the Club
- 10s/11s play on a Friday afternoon
- 12s play either Friday evening or Saturday morning – depending on the grade (A grade early Sat morning all other grades Friday evening after 6pm)
- 13s and above play on Saturday
- Teams are graded as it provides the best option for players to ramp up their netball skills
- For 16s+ you can play in a social team – a great way to keep in touch with your friends as you move to senior high school years
Junior Grading Process
Roseville Netball Club grades all junior players. This is to ensure all our players have the best possible experience playing netball. Grading enables us to place your child in a team of similar abilities who will play against other teams of similar abilities thus giving everyone a fair go.
We realise that everyone matures and develops skills at different times – this is why grading is so important. It is a requirement that all juniors attend their allocated grading session. Head over to the Roseville Calendar for grading dates and times.
For a more detailed outline of our grading procedures, please read the Roseville Netball Club Grading Guidelines.