Thank you for putting up your hand to assist in developing the skills of our NetSetGoers! There is some great content to assist you to ensure that your players have fun at training and during the game.
As a NSG coach you have a number of responsibilities.
- You’ll need to liaise with your manager and team members to determine a time for a 45 minute training session each week to be held at Roseville Public School or Castle Cove Public School
- Give team members and manager your contact details (including your email address and mobile phone number)
- Bookmark the season draw on the NSNA website
- If you are over 18 ensure you have completed your WWCC and given your number to the Coaching Convenor
- At the end of season prepare a coaching report and send to the NSG convenor
During the season here are some tips to remember:
- Ensure all players experience equal time on the court over the season
- NetSetGo players MUST be rotated to different positions throughout the course of the game Please contact the RNC NetSetGo Convenor if you require more information
- At the completion of each quarter you should discuss the strengths of the play that has taken place and point out areas where the players can improve.
- It is recommended that you keep a record of who has played in what positions for easy reference and it does help some teams to know their playing positions prior to game day