Thank you for helping foster a love of netball to our Junior players. Coaches are at the centre of all player development. You play an important role ensuring that our girls continue to love our teamsport.
As a Junior coach you have a number of responsibilities.
- Work with our Coaching convenor and determine and inform them of the time you are available to coach on at Bicentennial Reserve on Monday from 4pm – 7pm.
- Bookmark the season draw on the NSNA website
- Inform the coaching convenor if you are not able to make any training session or game times
- If you are over 18 ensure you have completed your WWCC and given your details to the Coaching Convenor.
- You will need to complete the Online Foundation Coaching Course developed by Netball NSW and provide evidence of completion to the Coaching Convenor. RNC will reimburse the cost of completing this course
- Sign a letter of agreement and send to the Coaching Convenor. You can see a sample on the RNC website and you will be required to sign a paper copy prior to the season.
- At the end of season prepare a coaching report and send to the coaching convenor